NOTE: For you safety, these headphones will not work from the front seat of the vehicle - you must be seated in the rear seat with a clear line-of-sight to the DVD screen.
Lost your car's Wireless Headphones? Don't worry! We've got you covered. These headphones by AudioVideo2go are a perfect replacement for your original General Motors rear seat entertainment system. They work on model years up to and including 2016 and don't need programming or syncing. We have programmed them to work with your GM vehicle so you don't have to fiddle with codes or complicated instructions.
How to use your headphones:
* Please make sure that users of the headphones are sitting in the rear seat of the vehicle with a clear line-of-sight to the DVD player. For security reasons, the headphones will not work in the front seat, or while outside of the vehicle.
* Please make sure that you try both channels on the headphone (there is a Channel switch on the side of the headphone) as your vehicle may be transmitting on either channel 1 or 2. Using the wrong channel will cause intermittent sound issues.
* Please check to see that the batteries in the headphones are inserted properly, and that they are charged.
* Please make sure the headphones are being worn properly - there is an IR receiver on the headphone to receive the signal from the DVD player. If this receiver is on the wrong side of the head, it will point away from the DVD screen. Each side of the headphone has a letter to guide the wearer: "L" for left and "R" for right.
* Please check that the volume on your DVD player (and on the headphones) is not turned all the way down.