Traveling with kids in tow can be a challenge. Luckily we're here to help! Let our road trip experts share their experiences and try to make your vacation a little more relaxing. After all, getting there should be part of the fun!
Below are some helpful articles and travel tips - but as always, if you have any questions go ahead and click the "Contact us" tab at the top of the website and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!
Posted by Adam on 25th Sep 2019
Having trouble getting your Invision headphones to work? Here are some easy tips:
* Please make sure that you try both channels on the headphone (there is a Channel switch on the side of the headphone) . If you have two headrest DVD players, each one will be transmitting on a different channel. So, make sure you try BOTH channels. Of course, you also need to make sure you are sitting behind the DVD player you want to listen to. Which leads me to the next tip....
* Please make sure that users of the headphones are sitting in the rear seat of the vehicle with a clear line-of-sight to the DVD player. For security reasons, the headphones will not work in the front seat, or while outside of the vehicle.
* Please check to see that the batteries in the headphones are inserted properly, and that they are charged. Using poor quality super-market brand batteries may not have enough juice to power a headphone. These batteries are great for DVD remotes and flashlights, but not for electronics.
* Please make sure the headphones are being worn properly - there is an IR receiver on the headphone to receive the signal from the DVD player. If this receiver is on the wrong side of the head, it will not have a clear line-of-sight to the transmitter, causing audio issues. Each side of the headphone has a letter to guide the wearer: "L" for left and "R" for right.
* Please check that the volume on your DVD player (and on the headphones) is not turned all the way down.
Need more help? Shoot us an email at email@example.com or click the "contact us" button above!
Nothing says summer like a vacation. Whether you are driving to the beach, flying to Grandma’s house, or touring nearby sites, there are certain things to keep in mind in creating a safe experience for your youngest travelers. It’s about taking some simple steps in preparing for your trip so you can relax and enjoy [...]
National Marshmallow Toasting Day is hereAugust 30th is National Marshmallow Toasting Day. The summer is winding down even if the heat isn’t, so here are some ways to celebrate this simple and fun holiday. The obvious way to celebrate National Marshmallow toasting day is to roast marshmallows. S’mores are an American treat, first published in [...]
Back-To-School Time!We are approaching back to school time again. A time for parent teacher conferences, back-to-school clothes shopping, and walking around humming, “It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year.” There are a few things to keep in mind during this busy period that will help smooth the transition for both you and your children.Don’t [...]
As the summer heats up, we thought we would try to share with you some of the AudioVideo2go tips for travel!Tip #1) Buy Luggage that will last. he last thing you need is to arrive at your destination to find your $35 bargain basement soft-sided luggage has ripped apart and your unmentionables are falling [...]
The summer driving season is just around the corner! It's a good time to remember that using a booster seat for your children ages four to eight can save their life. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the leading cause of death for children ages four to eight is automobile accidents. [...]
Mexico Beach Florida Family Road TripAs the warm weather of Spring begins to take over most of the country, there's only one thing on everyone's mind: Beach bummin' ! If you are looking for a small town beach that hasn't lost it's Old World charm, we have the destination for your next road trip. [...]
Family fun with the ghosts of millionaires on one of the most secluded islands in the South East. Need a place to visit for some time with the family? Consider going to Saint Mary's and Cumberland Island Georgia for a long weekend! A 17 mile long barrier island off the southern coast of Georgia, [...]
Whether you are on a road-trip across the state or taking a casual drive around town, anautomotive break down is always an inconvenience. Unfortunately, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, about 4,000 pedestrians were killed in 2009 when struck by an automobile. An inconvenient breakdown can easily become a [...]
You've looked at all the statistics, compared the data and the financing, and now you're ready to make that car purchase. But, before you take the leap you should have a quick test drive to make sure the car feels right and fits your style. This is where it becomes important [...]