Standard 120-Volt Portable Charger
Charge overnight with no additional electrician install needed.
Signs You Need a New Battery Charger for your Car
* Worn cables and connections.
* Delayed or intermittent response.
* Excessive drain on your vehicle's battery after installation or when in use.
* Installation site becoming abnormally hot.
Good Maintenance Practices
* Keep away from moisture and extreme temperatures.
* Regularly inspect cords and connections for wear Keep out of direct sunlight as much as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is this vehicle charger easy to use?
---A: Yes, it is designed specifically to fit your vehicle
Q: Could this charger potentially drain my vehicle's battery?
---A: Using poor quality charging cables may have serious consequences for your vehicle's sensitive electronics. We recommend only using Nationally Branded chargers like this one to insure that your investment is safe.
Case Material: Plastic
Charging Configuration: Automatic
Maximum Amperage: 12.0