TWO Leather look padded infrared (IR) headphones for your 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, and 2009 Pontiac Montana . These headphones are aftermarket headphones for 2 people using an automotive entertainment system.
* Compatible with 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, and 2009.
* Pre-Programmed to work for you - no codes to enter, and no pairing instructions to follow.
* This package comes with TWO units (enough for two people). What a deal!
* YES we ship worldwide using USPS Expedited Shipping!
* Compatible with both Single and Dual DVD systems! WILL work for you, PERIOD.
These aftermarket headphones meet or exceed all original equipment specification, but cost $150 less than those found at your local dealer. Dont over pay for your wireless automotive headphones! Each package comes with TWO headphones.
* Integrated circuit auto on/off extends battery life
* Leather look padding provides extra comfort and passive noise canceling.
* Personal volume control allows each user to adjust their own sound level.
* Adjustable headphone band for optimal fit. Suitable for children and adults alike!
* Single or Dual channel selector allows users to listen to different sources (If you have two DVD players in your car, this feature is a must!)
If your children have lost or damaged your headphones, these are the replacement parts you need. If you need to add more headphones to your car so that all your rear seat passengers have one, then these are the headphones you need!
These wireless automotive headsets will allow your rear seat passengers to listen to the rear seat entertainment system without disturbing the front seat passengers. You will never have to listen to the same DVD over and over again!
If your vehicle is equipped with an IR DVD system, these will work for you!
Passive noise-cancelling headphones make use of the noise-canceling characteristics of their materials that are much like the soundproofing materials used in home theater systems. These passive noise-canceling headphones are composed of layers of materials packed with high-density foam and other noise-filtering materials. These soundproofing materials are very effective against high frequency sounds. They are able to reduce noise levels to about fifteen to twenty decibels.